terça-feira, 15 de julho de 2008

YOU AND I, LORD


You and I, Lord, began our journey so very long ago
Together we’ve endured throughout the years
You have sweetened all my pain.
We’ve come so far, and yet we’ve just begun

You and I, Lord, we’ve seen darkness.
There were times when I was lost along the way.
I’ve been lonely, I ´ve been frightened,
I had to learn to trust.
But you were there by my side; You never let me go.
You were the light in my night that brought the day.

Thank You for Your faithfulness, Your strength, and Your love,
For gifts of special places, and for friends.
Thank You for drawing me ever closer to You.
Be with me on the road that lies ahead.

You and I, Lord, we share life.
Together we have been, and we will be.
My life is Your, Lord.
I am open to the mysteries and wonders of Your love.

You have sweetened all my joys.
You’ve brought comfort in my pain
We’ve come so far, and yet we’ve just begun

You have sweetened all my joys.
You’ve brought comfort in my pain.
We’ve come so far, and yet we’ve just begun.

Sem comentários: