segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2009

My Temple to be a Place of Sanctification

I desire my temple to be a place of sanctification. The human body is a temple of the Holy Spirit. My spirit is the light that guides human beings towards their liberation from the slavery of sin. My wisdom invites everyone to the way of goodness but is jealously opposed to the spirit of the world.

I knock at the door and call, I show my way and I invite you to walk it, I show you the error of the things of the world and I point to the truth, I warn you about the perdition of the soul and I offer eternal life.

Become true temples of my Spirit, Stay in my Presence, do always what is right, obey the commandments, cast out all the evil spirits of the world, the devil and the flesh; stay away from so much unnecessary dissipation and maintain a clean house for your Lord.

Sem comentários: